This is your company’s chance to show off some of your best projects from the past year. ABC's Awards of Excellence Program is the premier competition within the construction industry that recognizes outstanding construction projects across the chapter. Winners can go on to compete in the national competition.
Here is the link to get you started: https://abc-chapters.secure-platform.com/
Application Guide HERE!
A couple of changes from last year include:
Subcontractors list: Last year’s method was cumbersome and did not allow for enough listings. Now, instead of gathering that information via text fields, there is a template excel form for applicants to download, add their subcontractors and then upload the completed file.
Photos: Applicants have previously been asked to indicate their two preferred photos for ABC’s use in award promotion; they will now be asked to indicate their top THREE photos.
The deadlines for this year are as follows:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020- EIC project application available online/registration opens
- Construction must be completed by July 30, 2020 to be eligible
- Friday, July 24, 2020 - Deadline to register project (Intent to submit)
- Friday, August 14, 2020 - Deadline to submit the final application and supplemental materials.
- August 15 - 31, 2020- Judging will transpire.
- Week of September 8, 2020- All applicants will receive an email detailing the results. Winners will be notified.
Also, the National STEP awards are due August 14 th. http://www.abcstep.org/
ABC’s STEP program was developed and written by contractors, for contractors, to establish safety as a core value. STEP offers an organized approach for analyzing and developing company-wide safety and loss prevention programs that can reduce recordable incidents by up to 85 percent
Good luck! Contact Kim at [email protected] with any questions.