ABC, as the sole association in the United States devoted exclusively to protecting the merit shop construction industry, truly represents the entire construction team. ABC members range from emerging companies to multi-billion-dollar international firms, and include general contractors, specialty contractors in all areas of construction, industry material and equipment suppliers, and professionals. Because of the broad diversity of its membership, ABC offers a tremendous array of services and programs to meet the specific needs of its members.
What is ABC? And Why Join?
ABC is the ONLY construction association dedicated to promoting the FREE ENTERPRISE PHILOSOPHY - Pro Business ABC is the ONLY construction association that represents the ENTIRE CONSTRUCTION TEAM - General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers and Industry Professionals - ALL MEMBERS ARE EQUAL ABC has 26 of the LARGEST General Contractors that do a combined volume in business of almost 1 billion dollars ABC has 47 of the LARGEST Subcontractors that do a combined volume of business of almost ½ billion dollars ABC is THE FASTEST growing construction trade association
- Emerging Leaders Group and Chapter Committees
- Member Mixers throughout the year
- Fun events like Golf Tournaments, Clay Shoots and others
- Build Relationships With Customers
- Get To Know Prospective Members
- ABC/OSHA Partnership hosts Train the Trainer series
- Host facility for UTA OSHA classes each month
- Monthly CPR class
- Construction Management including Field and Executive Leadership classes, Supervisor/Project Management, H/R Lunch & Learns
- Contractor Ed Series - Members teaching Members
- ABC represents the ENTIRE CONSTRUCTION TEAM - not just a specific group
- ABC is in the top 40 most influential lobbying groups in the country (the only construction trade association in the top 50)
- ABC's PAC is #2 in the industry (#1 is the home builders)