OSHA 30 – Spanish
Thursdays, Oct. 27-Nov. 17, 2022 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
at ABC Offices, 2600 Longhorn Blvd., Suite 105, Austin TX 78758
The OSHA 30 hour training course, delivered in Spanish, for general industry is designed to help foremen, supervisors, managers, safety committee members, safety staff, business owners, and others with responsibility for workplace safety get up to speed on the basics of OSHA health and safety regulations for their workplace. The OSHA 30 hour general industry training course also provides students with an overview of how the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) operates. This OSHA 30 Course presented by SafeConstruction is held at ABC on Thursdays; September 29 through October 20, 2022 from 8:00 - 5:00 pm.
Benefits of Attending:
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 30 hour general industry training class, registrants will receive an official DOL / OSHA 30 hour general industry course wallet card.
Topics of Discussion:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Spray Finishing
- Compressed Gases
- Dipping and Coating Operations
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection
- Industrial Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts)
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
$395 for ABC Members; $425 for non-members.