April 25, 2023 | 8:00am – 11:00am
at The Junior League of Austin
5330 Bluffstone Ln, Austin, TX 78759
Exclusively for ABC Central Texas General Contractor, Subcontractor, and Supplier members
In our dynamic environment, effective business relationships are a critical factor to winning and completing high-quality work on time and under budget. Get to know the people you need to succeed through the shared philosophy of Merit Shop.
Member general and subcontractors will have an opportunity to directly connect their leadership and project teams, discuss current and future work, and hear and contribute firsthand the challenges and solutions facing contractors building in Central Texas. There will be reserved space and time specifically for contractors only.
- 8:00am – 9:00am: This time is reserved for ABC Contractor Members.
- 9:00am – 10:00am: All ABC members and qualified non-members are welcome to attend.
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Panel discussion (topic to be announced soon).
Benefits of Attending:
- Meet the project teams of area general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Learn what projects are and will be available for bid.
- Build your business’s network of connections efficiently and organically.
”It can be tough to get the work you want, especially when you’re new to town. So, we joined ABC Central Texas and became active, particularly in the contractor networking events. Thanks to our involvement, we were able to meet with a general contractor, get prequalified, and are discussing how we can work together on future projects.” – Roger Frakes, Area Manager – Austin Division, Reinforced Structures, Inc.
- Austin Commercial, LP
- Chalkline Construction, LLC
- DPR Construction
- Flintco, LLC
- Flintrock Commercial
- Flynn Construction, Inc.
- Greystone Construction Company
- Harvey-Cleary Builders
- Lott Brothers Construction Company
- MW Builders, Inc.
- Native American Service Co.
- QA Construction Service, Inc.
- Rogers-O'Brien Construction Company
- Rudick Construction Group
- Ryan Companies
- STR Constructors, LLC
- Structure Tone Southwest LLC
- Turner Construction
- Vecino Group
- White Construction
- Wurzel Builders, Ltd.
Topics of Discussion:
- Introduction to project teams
- Pre-qualification process
- Current and upcoming projects
Preferred registration date: 14 days to event date
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the event cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
General Contractor booth: $250
Members: $50 per ticket
Nonmembers: $100 per ticket (nonmember attendance is at the discretion and approval of ABC Central Texas chapter staff).
Presenting Sponsor: Unavailable. Sponsored by MW Builders
Photography Sponsor: $1,000 (1 available)
Includes company logo on event marketing and social media. Company logo on all photos taken by professional photographer at event.
Food Sponsor: $500 (1 available)
Includes company logo on event marketing and social media. Company logo displayed at event.
Coffee Sponsor: Unavailable. Sponsored by Sentriforce